At Trident, we understand that not all companies are the same, which is why we must analyse each of our clients risk profile.
The benefit of doing this exercise is the following:
– Allows each client to have a greater understanding of their inherent risk
– Helps to differentiate the clients risk profile from their industry competitors
– Provides the insurance market with greater confidence in the Company, by having a strong understanding of the level of risk.
Risk Framework Consulting:
In order to help our clients understand what they can do to minimise their risk, our role as Insurance Brokers has now evolved to become Risk Consultants.
Each Trident Broker has a strong understanding of what measures companies can implement, in order to decrease their level of risk.
This provides the client with the following benefits:
– By decreasing the level of risk, this enables the Insurers to offer decreased premiums.
– Prevents future losses from occurring.
– Allows the client to keep up to date with recent risk management changes.
Business Interruption Reviews:
Insuring the value of building is quite simple, however insuring the correct loss of profit figure is not so simple.
Our broking team have direct access to external Forensic Accountants, who ensure each of our clients have accurately protected their potential future loss of earnings following a loss.
Business Interruption cover is designed to return the client to the original position they were in before the loss, which is why we put a strong enphasis on insuring this correctly.
Each potential loss is different, which is why we consider a wide range of loss scenarios.
Risk Reviews: Loss control programs:
It is impossible to prevent all losses from occuring, however Trident can help prevent the impact of these losses.
We do this through the following:
– Business Continuity Planning
– Disaster Recovery Planning
– Incident Response Framework. For example, implementing pre agreed recovery experts, such as Injury Management Consultants or Building Repairers.
Insurance Program Audit Service:
Trident offers prospective Clients with an obligation free insurance program audit service.
It is often hard to understand the fine print of policy wordings, so we offer to make this easier for you to comprehend.
Our review includes the following:
– Heat map identifying any gaps in cover, or improvements we recommend
– Detailed report on any uninsured risks identified
– Premium benchmarking, in order to assess overall cost of insurance
This audit service proves to be a usefull offering, particularly for companies looking at mergers or acquisitions of other companies.