Not for Profit
Each not for profit entity will have unique insurance requirements. Trident can put together a customised insurance solution.
Not for Profit Insurance
The ‘Not For Profit’ sector is a highly important industry within Australia, with many charitable organisations providing a key service to some of the most vulnerable members of our community. Given that these Organisations operate in a unique manner compared to a Corporate Entity, they also require an equally unique approach with regards to arranging insurance.
We want to protect those that look after the some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
The Trident Association Liability Package includes the following:
- Professional Indemnity
- Company/Association Cover
- Crime cover
- Employment Practices Cover
- Trustee Cover
- Taxation Investigation Cover
- Public & Products Liability
Some examples of our current Clients
- Industry associations
- Charities / Benevolent / Philanthropic organisations
- Community groups
- Religious groups
- Trade unions
- Incorrectly distributing funds for a purpose that was not in line with their overall charitable purpose.
- An internal employee missapropriating funds held in the trust account.